Tealight Soy Candles

$11.90$22.90 inc. GST

or 4 fortnightly payments from $2.98 with Afterpay More info

Benefits

  • Natural soy wax ~ we use 100% natural soy wax, an eco-friendly and sustainable resource that’s also free of paraffin and petroleum.
  • Long lasting ~ soy wax burns slower and at a lower heat than typical paraffin candles, meaning they’ll last longer.
  • Clean burning ~ again due to the awesomeness of soy wax, our candles will hardly emit any soot and related toxins.
  • Long burn time ~ 10 – 12 hours approximate burn time per candle.
Clear

Earn up to 11 Olive Points.

SKU: 894280 Category:
Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 7 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
    A
    19 August 2020
    Anonymous
    NZ NZ
    Love these!

    Long lasting and with a great flame height. Perfect for my burner.

    M
    21 June 2020
    Michelle
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Soy Tealights

    Very pleased with these soy tealights. They are definitely slow burning and don't leave any smelly smoke in the air.

    A
    18 June 2020
    Angel
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Tealights

    These are great value, thx

    E
    18 June 2020
    Emily
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Tealights

    Great product, burns a very long time.

    J
    18 June 2020
    Jennifer
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Candles

    Best candles I have ever used they last a while and don’t leave a horrible burning smell.

    Description

    Use a packet of Tealight Soy Candles to accompany your Soy Melts or Himalayan Salt Lamp. These candles will last a long time, they’ll burn cleanly and at a low temperature which means your Soy Melts will last longer too. One pack of these should be enough to melt 2x packets of Soy Melts, giving you great value and lasting fragrances.

    Directions

    Place a tealight in your ceramic oil burner or salt lap as required. Please never leave a candle burning if you leave the house. Keep away from flammable items, especially curtains or other fabrics.