$10.90 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.73 with More info
- Made using natural soy wax ~ we use high quality sustainable and biodegradable natural soy wax.
- Great value ~ our soy melts are long lasting and reusable over multiple sessions.
- Make your home or office smell amazing ~ many amazing fragrances to choose from.
- Compatible with any oil burner ~ it doesn’t matter if you have an electric or traditional ceramic burner.
- Easy to use ~ no need to add water or other oil, just pop in a block and enjoy.
- 24 – 36 hours approximate burn time per pack
- 60g net weight
- See also: Tealight Soy Candle.
- Not sure which fragrance you want? Order a Sample Pack.
The soy melts are amazing… arrived so quickly and smell devine. I’ll be getting more. Thank you..
The melts smell Devine and the service was very prompt
Love these soy melts, beautiful packaging , great scents. Long lasting too.
Beautiful smell & long lasting, will be my go to for more!
Love your soy melts. Such a great range of fragrances and the keep their fragrance for hours. No unpleasant waxy smell either.
Our Soy Melts are a great way to enjoy amazing home fragrances with some mix-and-match variation. Pop out a block of scented soy wax and place it in your oil burner. Your environment will smell amazing, you’ll feel uplifted and it’s great fun too!
You’ll enjoy a luscious scent that will flow through your house, uplifting your mood and impressing anyone who has the pleasure of your company. These are designed to be melted in a ceramic oil burner using tealight candles (or an electric burner) to melt the wax into a pool of heavenly scented liquid.
Soy wax is a renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly resource. It’s a vegetable wax obtained from the soybean meaning it’s not stressful on the environment to produce compared to petroleum-based wax.
For best results use a tealight soy candle to heat your Soy Melts. This is because soy candles burn at a lower temperature than petroleum-based candles, which means your soy melt will last longer as the fragrance won’t burn off as quickly. Plus, they’ll burn a lot cleaner and don’t produce sooty bi-products while burning.