Important – original reed diffuser jar is NOT included, this is a refill kit only.
- Available Scents: Coconut & Lime; Cranberry; Frangipani; French Lavender; French Pear; Green Tea & Lemongrass; Lemongrass & Ginger; Lychee & Black Tea; Mandarin & Mimosa; Pomegranate Noir; Vanilla
Is your reed diffuser running low? Maybe it’s time to try a different scent? Reuse & save by trying one of our reed diffuser refill kits!
Our reed diffuser oil is safe! It’s VOC (volatile organic compound) and CARB compliant (Californian Air Resource Board). This all means that it’s not damaging to the atmosphere or your local environment. We offer a range of reed diffusers in various fragrances. They all smell great and you can’t go wrong with any of then! Proudly handcrafted in New Zealand using quality fragrances.
Instructions for Use
- If required, dispose of any remaining diffuser oil in your original jar by pouring down the sink with running hot water.
- Fill original jar with hot water, rinse and pour into sink. Important – make sure to let hot water run over the outside of the jar to heat evenly from inside and out. Failure to do so may crack the jar.
- Repeat step 2 as necessary until fragrance no longer remains in the jar, or is very faint.
- Once rinsing is complete, place jar upside down on a dish-rack to drain for 5 minutes.
- You need to remove any traces of water from the jar, therefore place jar (not upside down) into an oven set to 50ºC, and leave for approximately 30 minutes. Important – please be careful & patient, there is no need to turn your oven temperature above 50ºC!
- At this stage your jar should be clean and dry. (If there appears to be water or residue remaining, put the jar back in the oven for a little longer). Remove from the oven and set to cool on a suitable surface. It’s possible there might be some water stains inside, these will disappear after adding fresh diffuser oil.
- You’re ready to add your fresh base oil to your jar! We recommend using a small baking funnel to help transfer the oil into your clean jar.
- Replace old reed sticks with included fresh sticks.