Reed Diffuser Refill Kit
$24.90 – $74.90 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments from $6.23 with More info
- Reuse and save ~ buying one of our diffuser refill kits is a great way to get more use out of your previous purchase.
- Keep your place of pleasure or work smelling great ~ uplift and invigorate your mood, and create a relaxing atmosphere for your guests.
- 8, 16 or 24 fresh reed sticks depending on size purchased.
- 145ml, 300ml or 5ooml of reed diffuser fragrance oil.
- Does not include the original reed diffuser jar.
Very happy with my purchase. It was the first time that I have used your product, so I wasn't sure whether the scent would be what I was looking for, but I have no complaints.
I have bought 4 reed diffuser refills and I use the throughout my home. I appreciate the subtle scent and being able to recycle my bottles rather than throwing them out any buying new ones.
Wow totally loved the whole experience. Superfast delivery great product smells divine. And the little free wax melt was so nice.
They came beautifully packaged and I used my existing containers, the fragrances I chose was to reflect our traditional old villa and gardens, and after a couple of days I felt that the garden had come into the house, they are divine. I was really pleased with the prompted delivery and personal contact.
I was pleased to be able to buy defuse refill Kits. So I could keep my lovely bottles. There was a good range but I couldn’t go past the French Pear.
Important – original reed diffuser jar is NOT included, this is a refill kit only.
Is your reed diffuser running low? Maybe it’s time to try a different scent? Reuse & save by trying one of our reed diffuser refill kits!
Our reed diffuser oil is safe! It’s VOC (volatile organic compound) and CARB compliant (Californian Air Resource Board). This all means that it’s not damaging to the atmosphere or your local environment. We offer a range of reed diffusers in various fragrances. They all smell great and you can’t go wrong with any of them! Proudly handcrafted in New Zealand using quality fragrances.
- If required, dispose of any remaining diffuser oil in your original jar by pouring down the sink with running hot water.
- Fill the original jar with hot water, rinse and pour into the sink. Important – make sure to let the hot water run over the outside of the jar to heat evenly from inside and out. Failure to do so may crack the jar.
- Repeat step 2 as necessary until fragrance no longer remains in the jar, or is very faint.
- Once rinsing is complete, place jar upside down on a dish-rack to drain for 5 minutes.
- You need to remove any traces of water from the jar, therefore place jar (not upside down) into an oven set to 50ºC, and leave for approximately 30 minutes. Important – please be careful & patient, there is no need to turn your oven temperature above 50ºC!
- At this stage, your jar should be clean and dry. (If there appears to be water or residue remaining, put the jar back in the oven for a little longer). Remove from the oven and set to cool on a suitable surface. It’s possible there might be some water stains inside, these will disappear after adding fresh diffuser oil.
- You’re ready to add your fresh base oil to your jar! We recommend using a small baking funnel to help transfer the oil into your clean jar.
- Replace old reed sticks with included fresh sticks.