Reed Diffuser Refill Kit
$24.90 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.23 with More info
- Reuse and save ~ buying one of our diffuser refill kits is a great way to get more use out of your previous purchase.
- Keep your place of pleasure or work smelling great ~ uplift and invigorate your mood, and create a relaxing atmosphere for your guests.
- 8x fresh reed sticks.
- 145ml of reed diffuser fragrance oil.
- Does not include the original reed diffuser jar.
I was pleased to be able to buy defuse refill Kits. So I could keep my lovely bottles. There was a good range but I couldn’t go past the French Pear.
Smells fantastic and allows me to choose the bottle I use as a diffuser,
Devine fragrance Frangipani, thank you guys! Love it!
Great communication of arrival of package. I absolutely am thrilled with these diffuser refills. I actually have a different jar I like using for them. It looks and smells Devine. I think I'll get the coconut & lime one next time. French pear, frangipani are lovely scents too.
I bought this reed diffuser refill recently and I love the vanilla scent! It doesn’t have any strong alcohol scent. I also love the fact that it comes with detailed intruction on how to clean your old diffuser.
Important – original reed diffuser jar is NOT included, this is a refill kit only.
Is your reed diffuser running low? Maybe it’s time to try a different scent? Reuse & save by trying one of our reed diffuser refill kits!
Our reed diffuser oil is safe! It’s VOC (volatile organic compound) and CARB compliant (Californian Air Resource Board). This all means that it’s not damaging to the atmosphere or your local environment. We offer a range of reed diffusers in various fragrances. They all smell great and you can’t go wrong with any of them! Proudly handcrafted in New Zealand using quality fragrances.
- If required, dispose of any remaining diffuser oil in your original jar by pouring down the sink with running hot water.
- Fill the original jar with hot water, rinse and pour into the sink. Important – make sure to let the hot water run over the outside of the jar to heat evenly from inside and out. Failure to do so may crack the jar.
- Repeat step 2 as necessary until fragrance no longer remains in the jar, or is very faint.
- Once rinsing is complete, place jar upside down on a dish-rack to drain for 5 minutes.
- You need to remove any traces of water from the jar, therefore place jar (not upside down) into an oven set to 50ºC, and leave for approximately 30 minutes. Important – please be careful & patient, there is no need to turn your oven temperature above 50ºC!
- At this stage, your jar should be clean and dry. (If there appears to be water or residue remaining, put the jar back in the oven for a little longer). Remove from the oven and set to cool on a suitable surface. It’s possible there might be some water stains inside, these will disappear after adding fresh diffuser oil.
- You’re ready to add your fresh base oil to your jar! We recommend using a small baking funnel to help transfer the oil into your clean jar.
- Replace old reed sticks with included fresh sticks.