Minty Feet Treats
$25.80 inc. GST
8 Easy Steps to Pamper Your Feet
- Start with a clean slate ~ (optional) use your normal technique to remove any nail polish. Recommended if you’ve got a lot of regrowth or otherwise flaky/chipped polish.
- Soak your feet ~ fill a suitably sized container with comfortably hot water. There should be enough water to soak both feet up to your ankles. Add a heaped tablespoon of our special 100% natural foot scrub blend and mix into water. Place feet into water and soak. The longer the better :)
- Cuticle check ~ while your feet are soaking it’s the perfect time to do a quick cuticle scan. Make sure they’re looking good and push any misbehaving cuticles into a nice and round shape as required.
- Scrub your feet ~ take out each foot, one at a time, and apply some minty foot scrub. You only need a teaspoon or so for each foot. Rub all over both the underside and top of your feet. Pay special attention to especially rough areas such as your heels or any calloused areas. Rub some between your toes too!
- Soak and rub ~ give your feet another quick soak and rub them all over. At this stage, they’ll feel super soft and smooth. Feel free to add more hot water if necessary, especially if you’re really taking your time.
- Towel dry ~ use a soft and clean towel and pat your feet dry. Don’t vigorously rub your feet with a towel as this may irritate your freshly exfoliated skin. Make sure you dry in between your toes.
- Apply foot balm ~ for the final and ultimate touch in your DIY pedicure apply some 100% natural minty foot balm. This will create a nourishing barrier and your fresh skin will absolutely love it. It smells great and will leave your feet feeling fresh, tingly and warm. This is also the perfect time for a foot massage if you can convince the other half to deliver.
- Put your socks on ~ finally, put on a pair of clean cotton socks. Cotton is breathable and will lock the foot balm in, preventing it from rubbing onto other surfaces such as the carpet/floor, or if you’re truly blessed – the couch/bed.