Metro Scented Soy Candle (small) Refill
$12.90 inc. GST
- Reuse and save ~ buying one of our candle refills is a great way to get more use out of your previous purchase
- Keep your place of pleasure or work smelling great ~ uplift and invigorate your mood, and create a relaxing atmosphere for your guests
- 20 hours approximate burn time
- 55g net weight
- 1x fresh candle with a wooden wick
- Designed to fit into one of our Small Metro Jars
- Does not include the original jar
Note: this product is not suitable for stand-alone use. The burn pool will extend past the edge of the candle and overflow. Please ensure you place this candle in a jar of suitable size before lighting.
Important – original metro candle jar is NOT included, this is a refill only. This product is not suitable for stand-alone use. The burn pool will extend past the edge of the candle and overflow. Please ensure you place this candle in a jar of suitable size before lighting.
- Available Scents: Coconut & Lime; French Pear; Lychee & Black Tea; Rose; Sandalwood & Musk; Unscented; Vanilla
Have you used up your candle? Maybe it’s time to try a different scent? Reuse and save by popping one of these refill candles into your metro jar.
This is designed to fit straight into one of our small metro jars (seen here).
Provide your place with a luscious scent that will permeate through the air, bringing you a sense of relaxation and enjoyment that only a scented soy candle can bring. Have visitors on the way? Light one of these 60 minutes before they arrive and they’ll be impressed when they’re greeted by an amazing smell! The best thing about these comes from the advantages of soy wax, a sustainable & eco-friendly resource. They burn cleanly, they hold and throw their fragrance well, and they last a long time due to lower burning temperatures. These really are the perfect alternative to paraffin (petroleum) based candles!
Instructions for Use
- Make sure that your original metro jar is clean and free of any bits and pieces.
- If needed you can wash the jar with hot soapy water. Be sure to dry thoroughly.
- Simply drop your candle refill into the jar. It should fit nicely, but apply a little pressure if required to ensure it reaches the bottom of the jar.