Coffee Body Scrub
$9.90 – $28.90 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments from $2.48 with More info
- Exfoliate your body ~ removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates your pores.
- Moisturise your skin ~ our scrubs contain a generous combination of natural oils, delivering a smooth moisturising experience after rinsing the coffee granules off.
- Good for cellulite ~ the caffeine and antioxidants in coffee, in conjunction with a massage motion, have shown to have positive effects on cellulite.
- 100% natural ~ enjoy a completely natural product, it’s bio-degradable and eco-friendly.
- Suitable for all areas ~ our special tipple blend of coffee, sugar and salt delivers an all-around scrub experience gentle enough for your face and other sensitive areas, but with enough kick to work the tougher areas too (heels and feet for example).
- Essential oils ~ enjoy your coffee hit with a special selection of essential oils derived from nature.
Our Coffee Body Scrub delivers an intensely rich and nourishing experience. If you’ve been wanting to add some zing to your day and have that extra special reason to get going in the morning then look no further. The pleasant aroma of freshly ground coffee will surround & uplift you!
Next time you hop in the shower take a Coffee Body Scrub with you, you won’t be disappointed! You’ll be lifted out of ordinary everyday life and swept into a sense of wakefulness and freshness. Of course, it’s not only about the wonderful smell of coffee! The coffee, salt and sugar will buff away blemishes and dry skin, while the oils will pamper your body leaving your skin feeling great for the rest of the day.
For maximum satisfaction apply while in a super hot shower! Use a gentle cloth to scrub and rub it around all over. If you’re using it on your feet or other rougher areas then consider using a harsher washcloth or loofah. If you’re using it on your face then do away with the cloth and rub gently with your hands.
Remember, you don’t want to be too harsh on your skin – using it up to 2 or 3 times a week will be enough to remain exfoliated without being mean to your skin.