It’s time to celebrate the humble Tealight Soy Candle. Affordable, versatile and fun – this often overlooked little candle is having its moment to shine as we share some creative ideas of how to use them in your home.
Someone send help before I get lost in Pinterest forever! There are so many wonderful ideas but here are ten of my favourites.
Light up Your Life
I love this idea to reuse tin cans to make something beautiful. These would look lovely on a mantlepiece. Full instructions here.
If you’re not crafty, you can use a collection of beautiful cups or glasses to display your candles. Very elegant!
If you have any old books, music sheets or maps, here is a great way to get creative with them.
Red Ted Art has a simple tutorial showing how to make a salt dough votive – a wonderful project for children!
These are gorgeous! All you need is some scrapbooking paper, glue and clean cat food or tuna tins. Full instructions here.
Don’t you love this? I’ve also seen it done with gemstones – it creates a warm glow as the candlelight shines through them.
Rustic and elegant – hot glue a selection of straight twigs on to a glass jar. Just ensure that the twigs don’t go higher than the sides of the jar for fire safety.
Lovely idea for your outdoor table, with the tealight candle nestled amongst pebbles in a glass jar.
Of course, we have to include an idea with washi tape! It doesn’t get easier or cuter than this!
Not All Tealights Are Created Equal
Our customer reviews say it all but here are some of the reasons why our Soy Tealight Candles are so popular:
- Natural soy wax ~ we only use 100% natural soy wax, an eco-friendly and sustainable resource that’s free of paraffin and petroleum.
- Long burn time ~10 – 12 hours approximate burn time per candle. Our customers love how long they last compared with other tealights.
- Clean burning ~ due to our use of natural soy wax, our candles will hardly emit any soot and related toxins.
- Please never leave a candle burning if you leave the house.
- Keep away from pets, young children and flammable items.